Here are Micah and Scott. Let me just tell you that Scott is another heart baby...born AFTER Micah (exactly 10 days later). Notice the difference in size. Now, to put this in perspective...Scott is a "normal" size kid on the charts...not off the charts like our friend Jacob, so this is a pretty accurate depiction of how tiny our Mouse is.
Here is Noah holding our Mouse...is that food in his hand? Well, yes it is...but Micah only ate about 2 bites before feeding that entire croissant to Buster!
Here is Noah with the red eye/sinus infection on January 30th.
Here he is the next day, this time on the other side of his face...this is how his sinus infections make themselves known in our house.
And of course...the princess, with her Barbie!
Micah's Video: (hopefully this works)
The Micah Show: He is playing peek-a-boo with me behind the fake tree in our family room. He is so adorable...the last one shows you how he is starting to get a little puffy in the eyes lately...I do not like this at all...though I am sure most of you will not notice it at all, but I can see it!
Now, for Noah! Of course, there is more of that eye, but he was so cute trying to let me get some good pictures of it.
And last, but certainly NOT LEAST, the sweetie of the house. This is all she has given me lately...sorry that she does not have as many pictures as the boys...but she is going through a phase I guess. I think she makes the same face as me...hopefully she ends up with a better attitude...oh heaven help me when she is a teenager!
The Birthday Weekend: A weekend of 3 BIG birthdays~~Great Grandma Thelma=80, Papa Joel=60 and Noah=5
More of Micah and the tree!
Noah...happy or sad? Not so sure...
Doctor Micah...wait, is that food on his mouth?
Micah and Uncle Mickey...snuggling.
Noah and Great Grandma Thelma.
Micah looking adorable in his sweater vest (just like his Daddy)
Beautiful Leah!
Leah and Aunt Jaime.
Noah Aaron...my goodness he is gorgeous! If you notice, there is also a glimpse of me in there...also, Micah, Great Grandma Thelma and Leah made an appearance here...notice who is NOT eating and looks rather upset to even be around food (the nerve of us to bring him to a restaurant--which by the way...we were in the way back where there was no one else, so I did not have to worry about any germs with Micah)
Noah and Aunt Jaime making yummy popovers!
Daddy & Micah.
Leah passed out...what a long day...she fell asleep in the car on the way over and we could not even get her coat off.
Again...the gorgeous, gorgeous boy!
Leah and her Uncle Mickey...with her new Barbie Princess.
Micah some more...I love the first one...you can't see any faces, but you can just tell how much he idolizes Noah. He watches every move he makes and wants to be just like him. I had to put some pictures of him with a pacifier seeing he REFUSES to take one and I beg him to. So, I just wanted to document that he is able to hold it in his mouth, he simply chooses to remain stubborn...should this surprise me? He is also showing how he likes to get in trouble...he is just adorable! By the way...notice the holter monitor he is sporting...he looks like a rock star with it clipped to the back of his pants (which by the way, would fall down because he has no fat on him to hold anything up.

2 comments:
Samantha...
I LOVED the pics and the video of the Refusing not to eat! Poor little guy! And that pic of him next to the little guy his age....my..he is tiny. It is hard to tell when you don't have another child that age to compare him to. You do have handsome boys and the princess is SO beautiful...
Thanks for taking the time to post them all...we love you!
Kathy
Micah is a PEANUT! His face is so funny in the video when you ask him if he wants to eat. I wish I felt that way about food!
The pics are great! Thanks so much for sharing!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment