Sunday, February 17, 2008

Micah eating...for real! And Noah the photographer!

Here is a video I took of my mom (aka Grandma Marsha) feeding Micah breakfast yesterday. She was here to take care of my kids while I went off to practicum. He did this pretty much all day long when food came his way...I wish I could say that the momentum maintained, but today, we are back to his normal, fussy self with food. BTW, he ate his minimum of 1000 calories including the breastmilk yesterday...WOO-HOO!

There is also a montage of pictures that MY NOAH took (there are a few of the artist himself!) He tricked the babysitters supreme, Stephanie & Morgan, into believing that he was allowed to use my camera since his batteries were worn out in his. He is tricky!

1 comment:

The Portas said...

That is so wonderful to see Micah eating! :) Little stud.

The pics are great Noah! Good job.