Friday, February 29, 2008

Two things...Pictures of Leah & Micah and a Poll for You!

Okay...please play along and take the poll that is listed to the side. Based on these two pictures, what color are Micah's eyes?



Here are some pictures of Micah and Leah from yesterday and today. There are some of a sleeping mouse, a loving big sister and a mouse at play. I hope you enjoy. The pictures of Micah sleeping are from before the haircut and all the pictures after are of his new hair...not much different, just a bit more controlled! Notice there is a picture of just Leah's hair so that we can all be very jealous...and maybe print it and bring it to the hair salon and ask them to TRY to duplicate via bottle...probably not possible!

3 comments:

jencooper said...

I love the haircut!! So handsome. And Leah is beautiful as usual!!

<3,
Jen

The Portas said...

Ug, I can't view your video (stupid hotel connection! so frustrating!) but I think Micah's eyes are green!

Will check out the vid when we get back to normalcy. Hope you all are well! xoxoxoxo

The Portas said...

BEAUTIFUL hair, Leah! Precious kiddies. :)