Who me? Couldn't be...I never cause any trouble whatsoever...I am the Princess!
I am "SOOOOOOOO" Innocent...of anything and everything. Isn't it obvious who the troublemaker is in this family...MICAH of course...and that is who gets ALL the blame...both Noah & Leah have figured this out fast...Micah better hurry up and get some words so that he can tell the truth!
Micah still has a smile, but what in the world is Noah doing to him...holding him hostage on his lap...poor Micah!
Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with Leah's choice of jewelry. Looks like I will have to buy her a real necklace so she does not feel she needs to make one with a BELT!
Still...the belted necklace...it freaks me out what these kids do! But don't the boys look adorable!
The Rain Boots...of course, the kids have not had a chance to wear them outside even once yet...go figure!
The Micah photoshoot on Tuesday...he was so adorable! He is causing trouble in a lot of these...notice the wires to the video game system in hand! Oh, also notice the fact that he is still a part of the one sock/shoe Mafia with his buddies Elijah and Isaac...what is up with only wearing one sock and shoe???
2 comments:
The one sock/shoe mafia is so cool! Don't you know, Mom?
Cute pics, as always. Thanks for sharing!
Too, too cute!!!
Love ya!
Jen
Post a Comment