Friday, February 15, 2008

CHD Awareness Pictures & Micah Eating?

Okay...here are some pictures from our big event last night. It was a HUGE success! I am so proud of our group for what we have been able to accomplish. Of course, there are lots of really cute pictures of Dr. Mendeloff (poor Jonathan, he always hears about how I have such a crush on Dr. M)

Of course, I will start with my own kiddos! Micah was asleep while I had the camera out, so I just threw one in there of him the day before.






Now, on to the many others: Kellie (heart mama), Kathy (the amazing Nurse Practitioner who is Dr. M's "right-hand gal"), Amy and Dr. Mendeloff...Notice how handsome Dr. M is while he is donating blood!

Here is Kellie introducing our "Core Group"--notice Noah is not far away from her.

Here is Dr. Mendeloff and Kathy

Dr. Mendeloff Speaking to the group. Sorry it is so dark...my camera stinks, so I am going to buy a new one really soon!

Dr. Thomas (I think...Jen correct me if I am wrong), Kathy, and Amy Dodge (the Child Life Specialist who Noah is IN LOVE with! She is beautiful, so at least he has good taste!)

Dr. Mendeloff giving blood.


I could not leave the site without also posting how much of Micah's 210 calorie breakfast he ate today...NOTHING! At least Buster got 210 calories this morning!

4 comments:

The Portas said...

Sooo funny that you know EXACTLY how many calories were in his breakfast. :) Micah, you're supposed to eat that up for Mommy!

Thanks for sharing the pics. Dr. M looks like such a nice guy! I'm so happy that the social went well!

amymom24 said...

My Micah eats like a bird too - he is 19 months and 20 pounds. It's so hard to get him to eat! Thanks for the updates, and just wanted to pop in and check on the Majors:)

Kathy said...

Micah watch out...Isaac's up to 17 pounds!!! They'll be able to share clothes soon!
The pictures were great!
I wish we had a group like that here...maybe we do and I just haven't found it! You've inspired me to look or help start one!
I am always amazed at how much you do..you are an amazing mama!
Have a fun weekend!
Kathy

jencooper said...

Your children are adorable -- as usual!! What cutie pies!!