Monday, July 21, 2008

Birthday Weekend Fun!

Here are some pictures and videos of the big birthday weekend. We celebrated his birthday with two different cakes...Friday a small cake and on Saturday for his "party" a bigger one (that we are still working on finishing...and going straight to mommy's hips). The kids swam in their little kid blow up pool on Saturday and then my parents came for dinner that night (Meme & Pepe were out of town so they had to miss out this time). We got Babe's Chicken (www.babeschicken.com) for dinner...it is SO GOOD and finally they have one just minutes from our house :) Then we had cake (and even Micah ate a little bit).

Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Micah tasted frosting! I saw it I saw it! How exciting!! Looks like a fabulous birthday weekend. I loved the constant cheeky smiles from the little one!

xoxox

mina said...

Happy birthday to your adorable little guy. My heart baby Bilal (tetralogy of fallot) is just 7 days younger than Micah, he turned 2 on July 24th. Your montages are great! I look forward to following your blog. I also checked out your other blog; my sister in law is having a baby after being married nearly 8 years, I might be ordering something soon!
Our blog: khanfamilyoffive.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I absolutely loved the pictures and videos! He is eating cake!!! Arianna wasn't really eating when she turned 1 but she LOVES cake now so bring on the 2nd birthday.

I'm so happy he is finally starting to eat for you. The feeding program is working wonders for Micah.

Love,
Vanessa