My favorite part was Jonathan's "Oh, great catch, time for bed!" Hee heee...it's fun to watch your bedtime ritual. Such lovely beds everyone has! Thanks for sharing...xoxo
Our family is Jonathan, Samantha, Noah-5, Leah-4, & Micah 2-Micah was born with a Congenital Heart Defect, Critical Pulmonary Valve Stenosis/Pulmonary Atresia with Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction). Jonathan and I have been happily married for 7+ years now and we also have our precious dog, Buster, who is 8 years old.
4 comments:
My favorite part was Jonathan's "Oh, great catch, time for bed!" Hee heee...it's fun to watch your bedtime ritual. Such lovely beds everyone has! Thanks for sharing...xoxo
the internet connection camping is way too slow..it won't even load the video...I'll be sure to catch it when we get home.
so glad the kids are doing well..what a tropper little miss Leah is!
Sending hugs
I just love watching Micah give the kids kisses good night!
And Leah's lip looks great!
I need to bring my video camera out more cause I love watching your tapes so much.
HOW SWEET IS THAT? Such loving brothers and sister:)
Post a Comment