I just loved looking through these pics! Looks like some fun stuff. The pics of Leah with her goggles are so adorable. And, Micah eating spaghetti!?!?!? Awesome!
Our family is Jonathan, Samantha, Noah-5, Leah-4, & Micah 2-Micah was born with a Congenital Heart Defect, Critical Pulmonary Valve Stenosis/Pulmonary Atresia with Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction). Jonathan and I have been happily married for 7+ years now and we also have our precious dog, Buster, who is 8 years old.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like everyone is having a good summer. I LOVE the pictures of Micah eating. I'm so proud of him!
I just loved looking through these pics! Looks like some fun stuff. The pics of Leah with her goggles are so adorable. And, Micah eating spaghetti!?!?!? Awesome!
Looks like you guys are keeping cool in your hot, hot weather!
Micah looks GREAT! Did he end up eating all of his pasta?
Post a Comment