Happy Birthday beautiful boy. You have taught us so very much and we simply adore everything about you!!!
Here is the "short" version of Micah's montage. It is not that short...over 13 minutes, but it is from his birth through year two. I am so disappointed since I made a beautiful full montage that is 43 minutes long and I cannot get it uploaded to the internet :( I am working on it for anyone who may want to see it...if you really want it, please let me know and I will mail you a copy of it on CD ROM...it really is beautiful (in my humble opinion).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aaawww, I love the lawn mowing one at the end. Great pics, great montage, happy birthday MOUSEY!!! xoxoxoxo
Great pics...so cute! Thanks for sharing.
Happy birthday Micah!!
<3,
Jen
Wow, Samantha, what a BEAUTIFUL video! I got goosebumps and tears in my eyes. Love the songs you picked, too. What a gorgeous little boy Micah is. He certainly loves life!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Micah! Thank God for such a miracle:)
Post a Comment