Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Dance Recital Pictures/Videos and other pictures of my precious ones!

Here is Leah's Dance Rehearsal Video! Please forgive the very shaky video (Jonathan says I need lessons. I am just not very good at photography) Of course, in case you can't find her...she is the one with RED hair...on the front row!


Here are pictures of Leah from her rehearsal and the recital day...you can tell the difference by two things...1) Her lipstick for rehearsal was a dark pink and the lipstick for the recital was dark pink/red and 2) in the pictures from the rehearsal there are no sparklies on her tap shoes but the pictures from recital day have the sparklies. There are lots of pictures that are out of focus, but she looks so cute I had to include them. There are also a series of pictures of her with a blue scarf over her hair as I was doing her makeup...I had put rollers in her hair and was trying to keep her from touching them! And YES, there are a lot of them...sorry!


And here are pictures of all my sweet babies!

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Leah, you look like such a pretty princess! GREAT JOB dancing!!

The bath pics are great. Thanks for posting these!! xoxox

Unknown said...

Leah is such a diva! I love the dancing!!!

The pics of all the kids in the bath just warmed my heart.

Hugs to you all!

amymom24 said...

Great pictures! Unfortunately my connection is too slow to watching the dancing video, but I'm sure it is super cute;) She looks adorable all dolled up!

Love those bath pics, too:) There are a couple of Micah in there they are really well done! He is beautiful:)