Monday, June 23, 2008

Six videos of the kids (mixed into one) and Pictures!

Here are six videos of the kids. There is a wide variety of things going on...please disregard the DISASTER that is my house :) Hope you enjoy!


And now a bunch of pictures.

3 comments:

The Portas said...

What does Micah have on his legs?? And I noticed some chub on his face in a few of those pics! YAY, gaining weight like a champ!

Leah is totally engrossed in gymnastics. Does she want to be a gymnast??

Thanks for posting these..it's always good to see what you guys are up to.

xoxoxo

Samantha said...

I should have clarified :) Micah is wearing Noah's soccer shin guards on his legs...he wants to be just like his big brother! And yes, Leah would love to be a gymnast now that she has seen what it looks like...that and a ballerina. And yes again Megan...Micah is getting some chub on that face! Some of the chub you noticed is puffiness due to the heart though...his cardiologist just upped the dosage on his two heart meds to help with that!

hugs!

Unknown said...

I love the video. Leah is really into the gymnastics. I just love hearing Micah talk. I wish Arianna would talk more, but I'm sure that day will come soon enough.

Take care,

Vanessa