Thursday, June 19, 2008

A few new pictures

Here are a few of Leah's lip from when she ran into the table a few weeks ago. It was actually even bigger than this, but you can get the point! I started with what her cute mouth looked like PRE-accident!






And now, a few more pictures to enjoy! The first set of pictures of Micah are of him trying to escape from me as I try to take his picture. He is getting so big...that button was needed so badly!

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Poor Leah's lip! Owie!!

Micah does look like such a big boy. I am soooo glad his progress has validated that the button was the right decision.

There's a quote from the Walk on Water book that I need to send to you. I thought of you when I read it. I will try to remember to do that tonight!!

amymom24 said...

Ooo, that lip doesn't look like it tickled!

The indoor soccer looks like fun! Hope it's air conditioned:)

Glad Micah is responding so well to having the button. As much as it was a pain to get it, it is really paying off! He looks great.

Mandy said...

Leah looks like she can hang with the big boys. Poor girl.

The soccer look fun.

Have a great weekend.