(Noah is wearing a blue polo shirt and he is close to the middle during the first video clip)
And here are pictures from the other day as well as from the graduation! Look at someone's new found chubby, double chin!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So cute! Congrats, Noah:) Love the double chin pics - Micah looks great! Love how Leah was showing hers off and then Noah tried - LOL
My goodness, those graduation clips are adorable!!! Were you a mess through it? I went to a friend's son's school program once and I was teary through the whole thing. It wasn't even my kid up there!!!! I'm going to be a mess for sure when Vivien starts performing...
I love that Micah is sporting a double chin these days!!!! Awesome!!
Love,
Beth
Too cute!! I love the double chin!
<3,
Jen
What beautiful pictures! Nice little double chin Micah. I love Leah's tutus! And congrats are in order for Noah!
Oh cute! I love listening to little kids sing. It's so sweet.
Micah is looking great! Thank GOD for that g-tube! I'm so happy he is gaining weight and doing so well.
xoxox
Post a Comment