Saturday, February 14, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

***Jonathan has asked that I make this blog private, so I will be switching to the private setting this week. If you would like to be able to see our pictures, please send me an email at smajor711@gmail.com with the subject of blogger account and give me your email address so I can add you. You can also just leave me a comment on this posting with the information and I will add you that way as well.***

Hugs,
Samantha

4 comments:

Kathy said...

He didn't think you had enough to do huh??

ADD ME PLEASE!

Kathy
rollersinvegas@yahoo.com

The Portas said...

Me me!! You have my email address.

Those old pics of Micah are just too precious..xoxo

Unknown said...

me want to be added

amymom24 said...

Hi Samantha - please add me if you don't mind me peeking in on you every once in a while:)

kahoogstad(at)gmail(dot)com