Pictures from Papa Joel from a T-ball game.
Just being cute.
T-ball pictures...all three cuties at the game!
First Noah and then watch what transpires when Micah gets a hold of Mommy's big mug of water.
Leah and Noah...notice the trouble Noah is getting in to...my goodness the things boys will do!
Micah!!! What is up with putting everything on your head lately??? There was a recent video with Leah's panties on his head and now Noah's undies are there...and Noah's shorts!!! Hmmmmm....
A very sleepy mouse! Two different occasions he just fell asleep! And yes, that last one he is sitting up still...I moved him right after the photo-op!
2 comments:
I love the pictures!!!
You're better at printing them out than I am...poor Eli only has 1 baby book...I have pics saved on the computer from 5 years ago that I need to FIND and send in!!
What's wrong with us!
Your dining room looks great!!! (I'm jealous..you have a table in yours!!!)
Kiss the kids for us!!!
Kathy
Oh my gosh, the last pic of Micah sleeping against the wall had me CRACKING UP. That is great. They were all great! It's so good to see pics of you guys. And yes, your dining room does look great. I'm jealous! Come clean mine!
Post a Comment