Monday, May 12, 2008

Pictures and a movie of the babies...sorry, nothing of Noah this time :(

Here is Micah at Noah's t-ball game...PLEASE let me in the game!!!



And now, the PRINCESS!!!! How adorable is she?





And this is the movie that we took of Micah Friday night at dinner...tell me that this is not just the most adorable thing...and kinda mean by me to video! He is so cute!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute sleepy mouse! He is so adorable. I think someone is getting some chub. Take Care!

The Portas said...

You had me CRACKING up out loud to that one! Hilarious! I love how your laughter would kinda wake him up and then he would start giggling like, Should I be laughing too? I love it!

You can definitely see some extra chub on that little body. YAY! He must have gotten Elijah's chub delivery in the mail.

Mandy said...

Let the poor boy go to sleep. Your daughter looks soo cute in her dress. Hope you had a great Mothers Day.

Mama Red said...

What a sweet princess!!! Vivien would go crazy for that dress.

amymom24 said...

Oh my, that IS adorable!:)