Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Seizure Videos
Okay...PLEASE DO NOT watch these if it will upset you. It is not easy to watch (it is also not helpful had bad I look with no makeup on and my still pudgy tummy sticking out). This was taken back in June 2007...so it is old...the seizure Micah had today looked much, much worse! There are two videos...it is the same seizure. There is lots of silence in there too...there is a very panicked mommy and daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Okay - that seriously freaked me out. Hope that Micah is feeling better!!
<3,
Jen
yes, that is very scarey - I would be soooo panicked. I hope Micah is doing ok. Prayers and hugs.
Umm, I opted not to watch b/c I'm sure that would stick with me for way too long. Thanks for the warning! Do you know the reason for the seizures? Hope your little mouse is OK.
Poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better.
Oh my gosh, I am crying my eyes out. :( Poor baby boy. That would totally freak me out. You can see the panic on your face.
He had another seizure today?? I hope everything is ok. Saying some prayers for the little man.
xoxoxoox
Post a Comment