Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Security Settings

Hi Everyone...I am going to be changing this blog to private, so you will have to have a gmail email account to register and view the site...you can have any account to visit for 30 days, but after that time, you need a gmail account to view--silly rule if you ask me. I will also need you to send me an email that tells me that you would like to have access to this website...please send that to smajor711@gmail.com

I just want to make sure that I know who has access to this site...some of you already have access. Once I switch this account you will need to type in your email address to gain access...

I hope that this makes sense...let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

jencooper said...

I hope that I will be allowed to see the pictures of your beautiful babes!!

<3,
Jen