Friday, March 14, 2008

Pictures and two videos for you!

Okay...here is a little montage of some pictures from the last few days and two videos...one of Princess Leah singing this morning...she did not fully cooperate once the camera was on, and it is dark...again!

Then, there is a video of Micah not eating again this morning. Sorry that I am in there (I look like doggie poo-poo...no shower or makeup yet, and my nose looks HUGE!). I thought that maybe with the video he may decide to eat, but no such luck. Sorry if his not eating makes any of you sad, I think it helps me to document how stubborn he is with it in order to help me come to grips with the very high likelihood of the feeding tube.

You will also notice a bag filled with plastic ware in one of the pictures...I had to include this since that is what Leah and Micah decided would be a fun toy to play with yesterday...so they dumped THE ENTIRE bag on the kitchen floor and front hallway. There are guilty pictures of the two of them as well. Of course, Clarissa heard me threaten a 4 hour timeout for Leah and just laughed at me!

There are some pictures of Micah from this morning when he found the Mickey Mouse ears and wanted to put them on...they he put them on me...he is so adorable!

You will also see some pictures of all the kids with stuffed animals. These were gifts from Uncle Mickey from his recent trip to Canada. He was somewhere that the March of Dimes was selling these stuffed animals and he had to donate to a great cause and get the darlings each a stuffed animal. They were so excited to get a present to open for no other reason than just being them! Thank you Uncle Mickey!

2 comments:

The Portas said...

OH SAMANTHA your poor voice!! :( And you are in trouble from ME for writing such bad things about yourself! You are beautiful and I don't know what you're talking about with your nose. Every time I say something bad about myself, Dan makes me counter it with something good, so you have to do the same. Say something good about yourself! :)

What a stubborn little bug, not eating for Mama! That has to be soooo frustrating. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. Leah looks pretty as a princess!

xoxoxox

Kathy said...

I agree with everything Megan said...
you sound horrible!...But, you didn't look horrible..PLEASE! I hope you start feeling better soon!
You know..I hope they have some remarkable news for you at the feeding clinic...but, if it takes a g-tube to get him to eat and relieve some stress...then, schedule the appointment!
Princess Leah was looking ever-so beautiful!
(only makes me want my own princess!)
(red hair and ALL!)

OH....I wish I could come over, bring some soup (store bought...I wouldn't make you eat my food), babysit your kiddos for you, and help you around the house.
So...since I can't...just know that we're thinking about you guys...and I'll call you next week when you can talk!
(I bet the kids love it that you can't talk to them a lot!!)