WARNING: Really LONG montage and videos...T-Ball Videos and Pictures will be posted soon!
Pictures of the kiddies over the last few weeks...there are pictures of Micah in time out, Noah and Leah being adorable...plus a picture of my new hair color...bad picture of me though...oh well! The last couple of pictures are Aunt Jessie, Cousin Kyle and Uncle Tony...Meme made it in there too.
Here are a ton of videos from the last few weeks as well. There is one long one that starts off with Micah crying and the rest is miscellaneous stuff from all the kids. Hope you enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It was nice to watch all of these videos. I feel like I know you guys better now!
The best two lines:
"Oh look. He's eating the lemon."
and
"I'm putting the rice in my mouth."
Hee heee...thanks for sharing!!
i love your hair! the cut in the pic looks different than when I saw you on Thursday. is it newer? either way - love it. color is sooo you!
must agree with the portas. that is funny!! oh mr mouse, why do you eat lemons??? that is just dang sad and funny at the same time. :)
Post a Comment