Friday, November 23, 2007

Pictures...it has been too long...

Here are a ton of pictures of the kids...and when I say a ton...I mean a ton...I have grouped them by kiddo.

Here are some of us trying to get a family picture on Thanksgiving...as you can see, there was not a single good one...but at least we tried...I wonder how the professionals do it? Oh, if you look closely at the pictures behind us, you will find my senior picture...oh how I have changed!




Noah
















Leah


















Micah

























My kids together!





Micah and Jacob...Micah beating Jacob up...Micah does not care that Jacob weighs over 7 lbs more!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! What great pictures...they all just seem to have a little hidden "spunk" You have beautiful kids Samantha (& Jon) Thanks for sharing!

Tracy said...

My gosh, you have a beautiful family! I loved all of your pictures!

The Portas said...

You guys are such a cute family! I love that the kids are climbing all over the place and you and Jonathon are just sitting there smiiiiling. Sooo cute.

My favorite pic is the one of Micah with a belt in his mouth, standing on top of his toy. :)