Monday, November 3, 2008

Mother Goose Parade

Noah made his big stage debut today and he did fantastic (if I do say so myself). I am just beaming with joy! He makes me so proud!!!

Here are two pictures I took this morning...I was up at 6am redoing his costume :)


Here is the video of him and Little Miss Muffet reciting the rhyme...notice whose voice beams through...he is not as shy as I had him pegged for :) OH...AGAIN, SO SORRY for the shaky video...I cannot video well and I was so excited that you may end up motion sick from the video :)

3 comments:

Niccole said...

Great Job Noah!!!! I never thought I would say this, but what a cute spider! ;)

The Portas said...

That could not possibly have been any cuter. Nice work, Noah! You did great! xoxoxo

mina said...

Noah looked so eager for his turn, and he did a great job! How cute!