Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Here we go again...

Look at this BEAUTIFUL quilt square that was made in honor of Micah for CHD Awareness! I was so sad that it was taking so long for his to get made...two other friend's had sent in their info after ours and theirs were made faster...I was getting hurt feelings. But, this is the most beautiful thing I have seen...it made me cry to see it--I just love it!

Well, here is Heart Day on the Square...I totally forgot to write about this on Caringbridge, but Leah went on this Eurobungy that she bounced all around on. She was so tiny she could barely do it, but no fear at all...Noah wanted nothing to do with it...he watched and then went to dance with his favorite babysitters Stephanie & Morgan. The first one is cute since it shows Noah & Leah holding hands...I am sure it was Leah holding Noah's hand telling him not to be afraid of the bouncehouse!





Here are some more of the little leaguer! He is so darn adorable!


2 comments:

The Portas said...

The quilt is awesome!

I've always wanted to try those bouncy things!

Tracy said...

Just looking at your wonderful pictures ... your children are beautiful!!!!!
Micah's quilt block is so sweet :).