Here are three of Mr. Mischief Himself!
Here are Micah and Daddy in the hospital recovery room. He was not a very happy baby after the procedure, but he got back to himself quickly.
The Cookie Monster!
The toilet paper kid! He unrolled the entire roll of toilet paper and then started to eat it! UGH! It is so important to keep the doors closed in our house!
Here is Noah being his OCD self...yesterday, while he was home sick, he felt it necessary to clean out the cabinet with all the kids sippys and plates/bowls. He did an excellent job. I don't know if I have written about this one, but in the past, he has also cleaned out our coffee table that holds all the diapers and he organized all the diapers and pull ups by kid! I guess these are the times that it pays to have an OCD child! I wonder what he will organize today, since he is feeling so much better.
Here is Noah today...he is not looking too sick...since he has not been on medicine for 24 hours and he still had a fever yesterday afternoon, he is still home today. He is doing so much better though--it may be a difficult day for mommy today! I will beg for a nap later on! As you can see, I should be folding laundry, but oh well!
I guess I probably should have labeled this: pictures of Micah and a few of Noah thrown in there too...but I just seem to get more pics of Micah since he LOVES having his picture taken. Here are some of him playing under the kitchen table this morning and walking with his highchair. There are also some pics of him eating a pop tart that he STOLE from Noah! The kids will never be able to say to me when they are grown that I do not have enough pictures of them...hmmm...I think I recall my sister saying that all the time...but at least now, Mom and Dad's house has more pictures of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment